Webseite Tomorrow GmbH
We are a social business startup combining mobile banking with consistent sustainability. We have been offering a mobile current account for smartphones since November 2018, and in the future we’re going to create a comprehensive financial platform. Following the motto „Your money, your impact“, Tomorrow will combine state-of-the-art technology with a positive social and ecological impact. We are a colourful crowd, committed to our key aims, and we’re based in Hamburg’s vibrant Schanze.
We have big plans for Tomorrow. Our vision: Establish sustainable finance at the heart of society. That’s a hell of a lot of work – so let’s get started.
As Lead Platform Engineer (f/m/x), you will be responsible for the availability and optimization of our product infrastructure and also for coordinating planning with product teams and other organizational units.
You will be responsible for keeping to the budget, creating transparency regarding costs, and paving the way for informed investment decisions. You are productive, hands-on, and able to develop suitable solutions together with colleagues. You will provide advice and support to Software or DevOps Engineers (f/m/x) and are happy to develop your expertise and share it with others.
What we’re looking for
- Several years of practical experience working as a Platform Engineer (f/m/x) or in a DevOps engineer (f/m/x) position
- Experience with Cloud Services (AWS), Container Orchestration (k8s), Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, Ansible) and CI/CD (gitlab)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Very good communication and moderation skills
- A willingness to embrace opportunities for further development
- Experience in implementing security and compliance practices would be an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English; good German skills would be helpful
What we offer
It’ll be fun, we promise. Or, to be a bit more formal: we’re offering a challenging role in a meaningful, innovative venture. We founded Tomorrow because we want to make a difference. Together, we want to contribute to a better, sustainable tomorrow. You’ll become part of a young, intrinsically motivated team. We have flat hierarchies, a great attitude and plenty of plans. The more ideas and input you bring with you, the better. Let’s get going.
83.000 – 100.000 EUR annual gross
Transparency is Queen (and King). This is why we indicate a salary range for all jobs. Once we have got to know you better in an interview, we will be able to assess you individually and find out where you fit in our transparent salary matrix.
What’s the next step?
We’d like to welcome you to our community.
That is why we want to engage with you at eye level and invite you to come as you are – even if you think you don’t fit all the requirements yet.
If you’re interested in working with us, please:
- Send us your CV with details of your previous experience. To avoid any kind of biased impression, we actually prefer to receive applications without a photo or birth information.
- We would appreciate it if you let us know how you would like to be addressed (pronoun / preferred name) so that we can take that into account throughout the application process.
- Include your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
- Also, write a few sentences about your motivation behind joining us and why you want to help us create a better future for everyone by using money as a force for good.
Please note: For this position, remote work is possible only within the EU.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org